Welcome to Construction & Design!
Building Our Future
For over 40 years, Construction and Design has planned and managed the District's Capital Projects, large and small. Our objective is to design and construct flexible, safe, dry, and warm facilities with input from the community, staff, and students while maintaining fiscal responsibility to the community.
What We Do
- Support all departments and sites in the development of large and small projects by providing unbiased input
- Administer the NTPS capital budget & manages the design & construction of all major capital projects
- Manage multiple teams of architects, engineers, and contractors on a daily basis
- Assist District administration in determining future funding methods (Construction Bonds / Capital Levies)
- Prepare the Six-Year Capital Facilities Plan projecting future needs for facilities & properties See the current version >> (PDF)