Home School Program

  • The Home School program is administered by the Student Records Department.
    A Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction form needs to be filled out at the beginning of every school year and dropped off or mailed to our office at the Service Center.
    Homeschool students wishing to enroll in Running Start need to fill out the Running Start Form each year.  Bring the Running Start Form and the filled out community college registration form to the Student Records office at the Service Center to have it signed.   
    Contacts for more information: