How to Enroll at Envision Career Academy
Interested in enrolling at Envision Career Academy?
Here’s what you need to know:
- The 2nd semester of the 2021-22 school year begins on Monday, February 7, 2022.
- Enrollment at Envision is different than the other high schools. We are a school of choice. We screen all applicants to ensure they are eligible to enroll before accepting them.
- We are enrolling 9th and 10th grade students for the 2021-22 school year. Sophomores must have 4 credits to be eligible to enroll. We are not enrolling juniors, seniors or super seniors (classes of 2023, 2022, and 2021); there are no exceptions.
Steps to Enroll
- Be sure the student wants to attend Envision. We are a choice school, so students must choose us to attend. If a student doesn’t want to enroll, or is not sure, please do not proceed with enrollment.
- Complete the online or paper application below. Once submitted, we will contact you usually within one business day via email. If you need help with the application, please contact Kelly Villalobos at 360-412-4880 for assistance.
- Wait to hear back from us. We will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted. Typically, you will hear back within a day or two. We will work with you to get you enrolled!
- If full: Waiting List. If we are full: As additional student spots open up, we will contact families and students on the waiting list.
Deadline to apply to ECA for 2nd semester of this school year:
JANUARY 14, 2022
Do you live Out-of-District?
If you live outside the North Thrston School DIstrict boundary, you will need to complete an Inter-District transfer form and have your current school principal sign it.
You can find the transfer form here: Transfer form
You can also find it in the District homepage Quick Links under Transfer Request.