Gateway Rotary Student of the Month
Do you know a North Thurston Public School high school student who has volunteered and made a difference in their community? Do they uphold the Gateway Rotary Motto: Service Above Self? If you said YES, nominate them today for Student of the Month!
- Current NTPS High School Student. Grades 9-12 at North Thurston, River Ridge, South Sound, or Timberline High School.
- Student must have volunteered in the community or school.
- Must be nominated by volunteer organization, school staff member, or peer.
How to Nominate
- When nominating, please be as descriptive as possible and give examples whenever you can!
- Nominations will be accepted on a continuous basis, awarded monthly, and application will roll over to the next month if not selected as the awardee.
- All nominations will be verified after submission.
Students will be presented the award at their home school and will be notified of date and time. All nominees will be entered into a drawing to have lunch with an elected official from the community.Questions: email@example.com