New Student Registration

  • Welcome to NTPS new students!

    Formularios en papel traducidos | 번역된 종이 양식 | Mga naisaling anyo ng papel | Pepa fa'aliliuina fomu | Mẫu giấy đã dịch | Paper registration forms

    Registration takes place online through our student data system, Skyward Family Access. Fill out all the forms in Skyward Family Access and either upload your required documents during that process, or visit your school office with physical copies. Note: Out-of-district addresses must use paper forms to enroll.

    New to our district?

    Create an account!

    Have other students already enrolled?

    Log into Skyward!

    Once logged in, select the drop-down next to the home icon and select "New Student Enrollment". Start enrollment for the school year you'd like to register. Your progress will be saved.

    Having trouble finding your address or have other questions?

    There are five required documents. Upload scans of the documents (pictures are accepted) during the online registration portion, or visit your school to turn in your documents in-person.

    1. Student name & age verification

    NTPS will accept a variety of documents for this purpose, including:

    2. Documentation of legal name change

    This is only required if the above document has a different name.

    3. Medically Verified Immunization Records

    This is required by Washington State and includes documents such as:

    • A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a healthcare provider;
    • A CIS filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached;
    • A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System; OR
    • A CIS printed from MyIR (a free Dept of Health online tool), go to to begin the signup process.

    The CIS forms require a guardian's signature, so be sure to sign the document before you scan it for upload or bring it to the school office.

    4. Proof of residency

    One (1) of the following documents:

    • Current lease
    • Recent contract of sale
    • Recent Mortgage statement
    • Recent Utility Bill

    5. Protection or Restraining Order Involving Student

    This is required only if your student is named in a Protection or Restraining Order.

    * Optional documents that are helpful, but not required:

    • Academic records (report cards or transcripts if secondary grades)
    • Copy of Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Evaluation Report (ER) if applicable
    • Copy of 504 if applicable