New Student Enrollment for Middle & High School
Welcome to NTPS new students! Please read the process carefully!
Traduzca esta pagina | 이 페이지 번역 | Dịch trang này| Isalin ang pahinang ito | Faʻaliliu lenei itulau
High School & Middle School Registration takes place in several steps:
- Find your School (search by your home address)
- Complete a Registration Packet:
- Registration Packet (PDF) - English
- Descargar paquete (PDF) - Spanish
- 패킷 다운로드 (PDF) - Korean
- Tải xuống gói (PDF) - Vietnamese
- Mag-download ng packet (PDF) - Tagalog
- Sii mai le paketi (PDF) - Samoan
- Take the packet to your home school office. High school and middle school offices are now open. Hours are posted on their website.
- After the required documents have been processed, your student will need to make an appointment with the counselor to register for classes.
- Only a parent/guardian living in the District and at the same residence as the student may enroll the student.
- Please provide accurate information. Inaccurate information could place you in jeopardy of legal action.
Questions? Please contact your school.
Seven (7) Required Documents:
- Verification of student's name and age. NTPS will accept a variety of documents for this purpose, including:
- Birth Certificate (order copies from the state if lost)
- Valid Passport
- Driver's License
- Adoption Record
- Previously Verified School Record
- Affidavit from Parent
- Documentation of legal name change if different than the name on the above record.
- Medically Verified Immunization Records (Required by Washington State) EXAMPLES:
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a healthcare provider (included in the packet above);
- A CIS filled out by you or another parent/guardian with medical records attached;
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System; OR
- A CIS printed from MyIR (a free Dept of Health online tool), go to wa.myir.net/register to begin the signup process.
- Race and Ethnicity Form (click link to download) Also included in the packet above.
- Proof of residency. One (1) of the following documents:
- Current lease
- Recent contract of sale
- Recent Mortgage statement
- Recent Utility Bill
- NTPS Verification of Residency Statement (click link to download) Also included in the packet above.
- Custody agreement/parenting plan/court order if parents are separated or divorced.
Three (3) Documents not required, but helpful if available:
- Academic records (Report card if registering for grades 6-8 or transcripts if registering for grades 9-12) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of Individualized Education Program (IEP) / Evaluation Report (ER) (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)
- Copy of 504 (if applicable) (helpful, but optional)