How Do I?
With Remote Learning this fall, more responsibilities fall on families to help support their students using their classroom digital tools. For each student, depending on grade, there are tools they will be relying on. Chromebooks are distributed to all secondary students and to elementary students as-needed. Tools are associated with the grade levels below.
Need help? Click the icon for each tool for FAQs, links, tutorials, and more support.
- Learning Links (otherwise known as Symbaloo) — a webpage of important links & bookmarks.
- Skyward Family Access — our main student information portal
- Chromebooks are distributed to all secondary students. Elementary students have them during Remote Learning.
- Securly helps with digital safety on Chromebooks (filtering content and more). Parents have access to this tool.
Kindergarten-5th Grade Students
- Google Classroom — a teacher-led digital classroom system
- Google Apps — documents, presentations, and other ways to create and share assignments & other work
6th-12th Grade Students
- Canvas — a teacher-led digital classroom system
- Google Apps — documents, presentations, and other way to create and share assignments & other work
- School Messenger - a robocaller for district- and school-wide phonecalls, texts, and emails
- Remind - a group messaging app for teachers to communicate with classroom students & families