Salish Student Information available via Family Access
Family Access is a great way to access your student's information whether it be grades, attendance, emergency information, and more! To obtain access, you will need to contact the Salish Office or fill out this online application. Your ID must be verified.
Questions? Email our Registrar!
Log in below!
Log onto Family Access
Access all your student's information with Skyward Family Access!Family Access is a web-based tool designed to give guardians and students access to student information such as attendance, academic progress, schedules, lunch balances and more! Students and guardians each have their own access. Your use of the Family Access website is voluntary.
MAKING PAYMENTS? http://payments.nthurston.k12.wa.us
- Are you a parent/guardian or student & need login information? Please contact your school office.
- Once you have obtained your login from the school, visit the Family Access website.
- There is a Skyward Phone App (not a North Thurston Public Schools product) iOS | Android
- Need help? Visit the Skyward Family Access Toolkit for tutorials, FAQS, and more!
- Need another language? Adjust your browser settings for translations to your preferred language.
Thank you for being involved and engaged in your child's educational progress and success!