Unique Partnerships & Programs
- FRRED Principles (Fairness, Responsibility, Respect, Empathy, Dignity)
- FRRED Tickets, Excellence Referrals & Fantastic-gram postcards
- Student recognition assemblies
- Looping model for grades 1-2
- Social Skills recess time
- PAWS for applause staff recognition
- 6 Pre-K classes
- Track team
- Variety Show
- Student Leadership
- Self-Manager Program
Academic Gap Goal:
- Low-income students scoring below the 50th percentile will increase their correct words per minute by 15% on the Easy CBM passage reading fluency or word reading fluency from Fall 2022 to Spring 2023.
Behavior Gap Goal:
- Increase the use of restorative practices to decrease the gap between the percentage of enrolled Black/African American and Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian students and the percentage of total referrals, reduced by 7%.
Download the complete School Improvement Plan >> (PDF) Updated spring 2023
The mission of Seven Oaks Elementary is to form a partnership of students, parents, the community, and staff to create a caring atmosphere in which each person is entitled to courtesy, respect, and dignity. The staff accepts the responsibility that all children will be challenged to learn and will become successful citizens.
Seven Oaks Building History
Seven Oaks Elementary was built in 1990 on 13.1 acres. It is located at 1800 Seven Oaks Drive SE. In 2007, the boiler was replaced and controls were partially upgraded. HVAC upgrades were made in 2012. The 54,866 square foot building, including 35 instructional spaces and 8 portable classrooms serves preschool through fifth grade. This school is currently eligible for a state-assisted modernization/addition.