Welcome to Timberline's Drama Club!
Next Up: Look me in the Eye: A Dystopian DramaMarch 19th @ 7pmon YouTube!Adviser: Ms. Tuckett, TheatreDrama club is a group of students dedicated to the performing arts. This club experiences the beauty and joy of theatre. Here you will find everything drama related! Follow us!! @tlinetheatre
- If you know someone who wants to join drama club, give them this link: https://nthurston.instructure.com/enroll/FEPJ79 , or join the Canvas class with code: FEPJ79
Feeling generous? Please donate HERE.
The Effects of Theatre Education
DID YOU KNOW ...
- Students involved in drama performance coursework or experience outscored non-arts students on the 2005 SAT by an average of 65 points in the verbal component and 34 points in the math component?
- Drama activities improve reading comprehension, and both verbal and non-verbal communication skills?
- Drama helps to improve school attendance and reduce high school dropout rates?
- A 2005 Harris Poll revealed that 93% of the public believes that arts, including theatre, are vital to a well-rounded education?
- Drama can improve skills and academic performance in children and youth with learning disabilities?
To get on our mailing list or any specific needs, please email Robin Tuckett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our social media: Instagram
Payments & Donations: Intouch Receipting
Drama Classes Offered: