For Daily Bell Schedules, click on the calendar button near the top of every page.
1. Seniors: If you are interested in designing the cover for the graduation program, pleasesee Ms. LaBuda or Mrs. Cottrell in the Counseling Center.
2. It’snot too late to get a yearbook! Reservea copy by paying for one in the ASB office. Yearbooks are $60.00 and there will be a limited number of themavailable.
3. Ticketsare on sale for this year’s prom “Diamonds are Forever”. Tickets are $25.00 each. Prom this year will be held at the Red LionInn in Olympia this Saturday from 8:30 – 11:30 p.m.
4. Attentionall MEN- Timberline’s very own MANCHOIR will begin on Thursday, May 16 afterschool in the MANCHOIR room. You do not need to be in choir to be inMANCHOIR, but you must be a MAN. We will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdaysover the 3 weeks. See Mr. Shaw for more info.
5. Therewill be a mandatory football meeting next Wednesday during clubs in room 127.
In the cafeteria:
Last Modified on Thursday at 8:42 AM