2016-2017 Student Transfer Requests will be accepted beginning February 22, 2016
**Forms will not be accepted before February 22, 2016**
If you would like your student to attend another school in the district besides the one they are assigned by geographical boundary (find your school
), you must fill out a transfer request
Transfer Process Quick Facts:
- See the timeline for a description of the whole application process.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to complete a new transfer request each year if their child is attending a school outside their home attendance area school/district.
- In order to ensure ample space for students residing in each school’s service area, the district will establish selective transfer limits or restrictions for some schools.
- New students will not be registered at the requested school until the transfer process is completed and the parent and school have received notification of an approved transfer request. If parents feel they need to get their child registered before that time, please register them at their home attendance area school.
- Transfer applications are available at any school in the district or at the administrative center (305 College Street NE).
Please contact Katrina Serrano
at 360-412-4414 or Email
if you would like a transfer application emailed to you.