Thank you to our volunteers for sharing time and talents to support student learning in North Thurston Public Schools throughout the year.
Volunteer Application Process
Prior to working in a NTPS building with students, all volunteers must have an approved application on file. General volunteer applications must be filed every other year. (Note: student volunteers, volunteer coaches or drivers of students are required to complete a paper (not online) application annually).
· Access and complete the online volunteer application form.
· As part of the application process, NTPS will request a criminal history check be performed through Washington State Patrol WATCH program providing details of any past or current criminal or civil offenses. This screening tool helps protect our students and maintain a safe school environment.
Please answer the questions in this section of the online application truthfully. If you answer yes to any of the questions, you will be requested to provide additional details regarding the offense. Applications will not be processed without this information.
All information will be kept in strict confidence.
· If any questions arise regarding the application, NTPS staff will contact the applicant.
· Upon approval the Applicant will be notified and asked to read our volunteer handbook.
· The first time you volunteer at a school after your application has been processed you will be asked to sign in electronically to track your hours, and verify you read the handbook.
Thank you for your interest for volunteering, your support of student learning is invaluable!
Last Modified on May 7, 2013
Last Modified on June 8, 2010