Our Vision At Horizons, we recognize the diverse backgrounds of all of our students and families. We are committed to providing opportunities for all students to achieve academically, socially and emotionally.
Our vision, Everyone a Teacher, Everyone a Learner, Everyone a Success , is lived out daily in all we do.
School Successes Grade level teams and special program teams work collaboratively to make progress toward increased student achievement.
• Instructional focus on GLE's, power standards, and benchmarks as related to the District's plan of work.
• Consistent data teaming
• Focused staff development related to our SIP goals
• Active PTSA Membership
• Principal's Coffee Special Programs
• Three Pods (Blue, Mauve, Teal) Grades 1-6
• Two classrooms for children with developmental delays
• A Learning Support program for students needing additional support in Reading
• Integrated Preschool program
• Technology Lab
• Spirit Assemblies
• Family Pod Celebrations
Last Modified on June 17, 2010