IMPORTANT: Online Payments Discontinued
Food and Nutrition Services is in the process of transitioning from our current MealTime Point of Sale system to a new meal service system called Skyward. Due to this change, the online payment feature of MealTime will be discontinued as of Friday, March 7th, 2014. Online payments will be available again once all schools are transitioned over to the new Skyward system. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make this transition.
You may have heard there will be new requirements for school meals. These new requirements are great news for our students! The new requirements will build on the work the North Thurston Public School Distict's Food and Nutrition Department is already doing to provide more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and healthier main dishes in our school cafeterias.
Some of the Changes Include:
- Increasing the amount of fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly, dark green, vibrant red/orange vegetables and legumes/beans.
- Reducing the sodium in meals over the next 10 years
- Setting calorie maximums for the first time
- Increasing whole grains
- Requiring students to take 1/2 cup fruit and/or vegetable with each meal
Nutrition Information Guide:
Click here to view our Nutrition Information Guide.
2013 -2014 Meal Prices
* Lunches served to children who qualify for reduced-price meals in kindergarten through 3rd grade will be made available at no cost. All other students (preschool and 4th - 12th grades) will be charged the rate shown above.
Last Modified on March 10, 2014